Originally created in Australia, and adopted by the National Council for Mental Wellbeing, Mental Health First Aid is a full day (8 hour) course taught by Nationally Certified Mental Health First Aid Instructor Paul Calhoun on how to identify and respond to signs of mental illness as well as substance use disorders.
What’s the take-away?
Your team will gain the skills, and understanding, needed to reach out and provide help, support and direction to someone who may be experiencing a crisis due to an issue related to mental health or substance use.
- Inspiring Keynote message.
- Inside the life of child abuse and mental illness.
- Paul’s new life after his – Ah Ha Moment. “What a difference a day makes”
- Got student loan debt? Learn how to get it forgiven.
- Are you a victim of a crime? Learn how to get money from Uncle Sam.
- Are BIG companies not cooperating? Learn about agencies that make them reconsider.
And much more.